This position will be responsible for System Integration, which contain Linux SDK, Android BSP, Android Application, Bootloader, running on silicon enablement software for automotive processors. The engineer will work in Siengine System Testing Group in Beijing or Wuhan.
- Develop integration system and integration environment.
- Develop and maintain CI system.
- Analyze system build failure and fix bugs.
- Create and manage the release document.
- Minimum of 2-7 years of software integration development in automotive, embedded system or mobile.
- Good knowledge in system build and
- Strong program skills in Python, Perl, Shell languages.
- Familiar with source code configuration tools, such as git or SVN.
- Familiar with Yocto, System builder, Jenkins, and other popular integration tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good teamwork adaptability, good oral and written English skills, energetic and self-motivated.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree from China top universities with major on Computer Science, EE or Automation etc